2022-23 Full Concert Subscription
Includes tickets to all 3 Concert in the Subscription Series
Full season tickets are now available to order online. The cost for all three subscription concerts is $90 (a $15 savings if purchased individually or at the door.)
Concordia Subscription Series 2022-23
- A “Gutsy Plucky Band” presents works of female composers of the 17th Century.
- Florence Price takes center stage in “The Degenerates” program.
- Cello2Cello with music of Boccherini and Beethoven for some soul renovation.
- “Stories in Music” as told by Black American – Carlos Simon, American Indian – Jerod Tate, and Russian Soviet era composer Dimitri Shostakovich.
- New talents to discover – Jeffrey Ziegler, Jordan Bak, David Samuel and Anna Lee.
- 4 free insightful open rehearsals in interesting destinations close by.
Exquisite music making in magnificent Bucks County
Concordia Chamber Players was founded in 1997 in New Hope, Pennsylvania by Artistic Director and cellist Michelle Djokic. Michelle’s gifts for creative programming, her ability to communicate key aspects of the music, and the depth of her multi-faceted collaborations appeal to seasoned and new concertgoers alike.
Our concerts include a stellar list of guest artists—including a host of Grammy award nominees and winners—to perform in various intimate venues throughout beautiful Bucks County. Discover the range of talent of Concordia, from veteran musicians to rising young performers as we present another season of treasured masterpieces and unexpected gems. Browse our website for more information on special events and ticket information.
There’s so much to discover this season.
March 6, 2022
Sunday @ 3:00PM
6587 Upper York Road, Solebury, PA
All living female composers will be featured
- Entr’acte – Caroline Shaw
- Trojan Women – Hecuba and Cassandra Lisa Bielawa
- Quiet Art from Impressions for string quartet Jennifer Higdon
- Leyendas, An Andean Walkabout Gabriela Lena Frank
Gabriela Diaz – violin, Tien-Hsin Cindy Wu – violin, Ayane Kozasa – violin, and Michelle Djokic – cello
April 24, 2022
Sunday @ 3:00PM
6832 Phillips Mill Rd, New Hope, PA
2022 Grammy Award Nominee for Best Chamber Music/Small Ensemble Performance
The East Coast Premier
The Seven Pillars Andy Akiho
June 10, 2022
Friday @ 7:00PM
Cradle Valley Farm
6454 Meetinghouse Road, New Hope, PA
A delightful evening at Cradle Valley Farm—complete with cocktails, wine, small bites, and lots of good fun. We hope you will join us.
Featuring Sam Reider & The Human Hands
Concordia ChamberFest 2019
Age of Exploration: Baroque Music of Spain & Latin America
This year we have 2 very special days in 2 extraordinary locations with 3 incredible musical experiences.
Saturday, September 14
Glen Oaks Farm in Solebury, PA
Kings Oaks Chapel in Newtown, PA
Free Library of New Hope in New Hope, PA
Supporting Concordia’s mission with a donation enables us to continue bringing innovative and unique chamber music to the Bucks County area. Tickets only cover about a third of our annual budget. So every donation really makes a difference.
Concordia is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.